It’s Friday again (thank goodness) and if you’re having a week like I’m having you’re super glad it’s Friday. The drama, the drama. Work has been extra crazy this week. I’ve been training a new girl and she’s awesome but it seems that the change-up in activity in my area has brought out the worst in some of my other coworkers. Yikes.
Friday is Friday 5 link up time with Courtney at Eat Run Pray DC, Cynthia at You Signed Up for What and Mar at Mar on the Run. If you’re not reading these blogs, you should be. This weeks theme is Favorite Winter Activities. My top 5 (in no particular order) are:
1. Snow shoeing…The last few years due to the drought in California I haven’t had much of a chance to do any snow shoeing. Fingers crossed for this year.
2. Snow wheeling…My sweetie is right in the middle of building a new Jeep just for this purpose (and some rock crawling in the summer). I haven’t been able to go the last few years but I’m hoping this year we’ll have a chance if he finishes the Jeep in time.
3. Running…It’s California. Even in winter our weather is pretty mild here and running is a year round sport. If it’s windy I stay home but rain doesn’t bother me. I figure I’m going to get sweaty anyway so I may as well run.
4. Knitting…when the weather get’s too cold or too windy, I like to settle in with a couple of cute dogs on my lap, a cup of coffee and knit. I don’t think it should come as a surprise to anyone that I’m an old lady. I freely admit it. I go to bed at 9pm and I like knitting. Whatever.
5. Football…I know it’s really more of a fall thing but with college play offs going on in the new year, I’m looking forward to it. The rivalries have been intense this year and I can’t wait to see what’s going to happen at the bowl games. *cough* GO Bama!
What are your favorite winter activities?