It’s Friday (thank goodness) and I wanted to link up with Eat Pray Run DC for Friday 5. This weeks theme is Fall Preview. I love summer if for nothing else than dresses. I’m not really a pants girl until it gets cold and then I’m all about cords, sweaters and boots. Not to mention vests, hats and hot coffee. Thankfully Northern California is a 4 season place. We actually get fall.
Can’t you imagine running down this road as the beautiful leaves fall around you? I’d dreaming of it right now and it’s glorious.
Here’s the 5 things I’m most looking forward to for fall:
1. Getting back outside and off the mill. Fall means cooler temps and hopefully a full recovery from my groin pull. I love the sound of fall leaves being crushed under my feet as I run outside. There is something so relaxing about it. I just hate when the first rains come and the leaves aren’t crunchy anymore. Or when the winds blow them away.
2. Seeing my breath in the air. I know it sounds crazy but I love seeing my breath in the air as I’m pulling on my hat and gloves to head out for my run. It makes me feel so cozy even when I’m not.
3. Generic I know but Pumpkin Spice Latte. Yum. So good. I might have to indulge in a few.
4. Fall sweaters. For me summer bodies are earned in the winter and winter sweaters are knit in the summer and fall.
5. November Half Marathon? Maybe if all goes will with the remainder of my recovery.
What are you plans for fall? What do you most look forward to as the temps cool down?